Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/05/02 21:22:50 UTC

Draft of poodling report

Hi,

here is the first draft of your report.

Oliver

Tamaya

Tamaya is a highly flexible configuration solution based on an modular,
extensible and injectable key/value based design, which should provide a
minimal but extendible modern and functional API leveraging SE, ME and EE
environments.

Tamaya has been incubating since 2014-11-14.

   1. We released Tamaya 0.2-incubating on 2016-04-06.
   2. New committer Philipp Ottlinger.
   3. New homepage for the project is online now.

aware of?

There are no such items.

- We elected a new committer.
- Some people expressed their interest to use
   Tamaya in their projects.

- Release 0.2-incubating has been released.
- New features based on community input have been
   added to the roadmap.

Date of last release:

   2016-04-06 (0.2-incubating)

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

Philipp Ottlinger has been elected on 2016-04-22
as new committer.

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Sch�nhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: Draft of poodling report

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Ok from my side☺

Re: Draft of poodling report

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Here is the final(?) version. At the moment I try to login to the wiki...

Tamaya

Tamaya is a highly flexible configuration solution based on an modular,
extensible and injectable key/value based design, which should provide a
minimal but extendible modern and functional API leveraging SE, ME and EE
environments.

Tamaya has been incubating since 2014-11-14.

   1. We released Tamaya 0.2-incubating on 2016-04-06.
   2. Attract more community members.
   3. Create a fully ASF compliant release (both source and binary,
      since the source one was good this time around)

aware of?

There are no such items.

- We elected a new committer.
- Some people expressed their interest to use
   Tamaya in their projects.

- Release 0.2-incubating has been released.
- New features based on community input have been
   added to the roadmap.

Date of last release:

Re: Draft of poodling report

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.