Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jeffrey Cai (xucai)" <xu...@cisco.com> on 2006/07/18 11:40:21 UTC

a question about wsdl2java

hi all,

    I got a issue when generating java classes from wsdl file.  The
following is the snipnet of my wsdl file.
I wanna to generate two Java Class. Request.java and ReqEntryType.java.
But only ReqEntryType.java is generated.
Request.java is not generated and it's only treated as  an array of
ReqEntryType by WSDL2Java.

Anybody get the same issue ? how to solve that.

thanks.
Jeff.

    <complexType name="Req_Entry_Type">
      <attribute name="key" use="required" type="soapenc:string"/>
      <attribute name="value" use="required" type="soapenc:string"/>
    </complexType>

    <complexType name="Request">
      <sequence>
        <element name="entry" maxOccurs="unbounded"
type="impl:Req_Entry_Type"/>
      </sequence>
      <attribute name="noun" use="required" type="soapenc:string"/>
      <attribute name="verb" use="required" type="soapenc:string"/>
    </complexType>