Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Luis M. Gonzalez" <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 22:40:46 UTC

Resources for learning to use jquery.couch.js

I would highly appreciate if someone points me to a good resource for
learning this api.
I'm struggling to find examples or guides but I only found sparse and
incomplete information. I remember having seen a cheatsheet somewhere on the
net but it's no longer available.
Any hint?

Thanks!
Luis

Re: Re: Resources for learning to use jquery.couch.js

Posted by Mark Hahn <ma...@boutiquing.com>.
I know for a fact it is the design name.  That is not arguable.

Posted by lu...@gmail.com.

Posted by Mark Hahn <ma...@boutiquing.com>.

Posted by Max Ogden <ma...@maxogden.com>.
It sounds like you need to learn more about couchapps in general, not just
jquery.couch.js. A great tutorial on one particular way to make couchapps is
here: http://kansojs.org

Posted by "Luis M. Gonzalez" <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Max!

Posted by Max Ogden <ma...@maxogden.com>.