Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by SUBRA <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 13:53:58 UTC

Problem with SVG Rendering with Wicket 6.5.0

Hi all,

In my project i am using svg drawing for show some information.When i using
wicket 1.4 everything goes well, I switches from 1.4 to 6.5 i am getting
problem with rendering svg drawing on ajax call.Problem with SVG Element
namespace. All my <use> elements are disappears after ajax call .Wicket 6.5
uses jquery internally for rendering svg element but jquery does not support
svg elements. Is there any solution for this problem. My SVG Drawing
rendering normally in wicket 1.4.Please solve this problem.

Re: Problem with SVG Rendering with Wicket 6.5.0

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.
Consult Wicket's website for directions on how to create a QuickStart:
http://wicket.apache.org/start/quickstart.html

If you need help on installing Maven (or a quick tutorial):
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/maven-in-five-minutes.html

You'll need Maven to create the QuickStart.
Once you created it, reproduce your problem in the newly created project
with the least code possible and attach it to a Jira ticket at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET

~ Thank you,
   Paul Bors

Posted by SUBRA <th...@gmail.com>.
Sorry i didn't have any idea on quick start and jira. My Problem is my
drawing is loading with all svg elements normally. when i make an ajax call
from wicket i  rendering the svg panel again , second time after ajax call i

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We will need more information to be able to solve the problem.
Please create a quickstart application and attach it to a ticket in Jira.