Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> on 2004/04/08 18:40:40 UTC

[OT] Wedding

Hello all.

I just wanted to point out that I'll be tied up for the next few days with the
final arrangements for my wedding on Saturday.  I'm not even really trying to
keep up with the email or IRC.  I'm sure I'll pop in now and then, but I'm not
making any promises.

Next week I should be able to get back to speed on things.  Though Jenny and I
will be going on a honeymoon during the last week of April.

Oh and on a different note, congrats to Niclas on his new baby!

---
  jaaron      <http://jadetower.org>

Niclas on his new baby (was Re: [OT] Wedding)

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
J Aaron Farr wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I just wanted to point out that I'll be tied up for the next few days with the
> final arrangements for my wedding on Saturday.  I'm not even really trying to
> keep up with the email or IRC.  I'm sure I'll pop in now and then, but I'm not
> making any promises.
>
> Next week I should be able to get back to speed on things.  Though Jenny and I
> will be going on a honeymoon during the last week of April.

Nothing but excuses!

> Oh and on a different note, congrats to Niclas on his new baby!

And keep in mind that Niclas is dead set a making the lad a committer in
  the next couple of weeks!

:-)

Stephen.