Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "sasidhar.anjana" <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/17 18:21:00 UTC

Zoom and Pan for graphics objects

I am using Batik for rendering svg in the form of Java 2D objects. Whenever
paint is required, I am using graphicsnode.paint . I dont want to change
this implementation. WHenever any transformation is required, I am applying
affine transformation to the graphics node. As there is no JSVGCanvas I am
not able to use zoom and pan. Do you have any other workaround for the
graphics node objects to zoom and pan? Or do I have to use scale
transformation?

regards,
Anjana