Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "ammy.g" <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/06 04:40:45 UTC

Camel context ceases to run - JARs coinciding

Hi Everyone - Need your help on the below scenarios.

I have a scenario where I need to create a route to keep listening to
messages on weblogic queue ( this requires wlclient.jar ) to keep the route
*running as Camel context standalone*.
If replace wlclient.jar with wlthint3client.jar, though the functionality
remains intact of reading message from queue, the camel context ceases to
start and a continous listener is not established. Not sure why the camel
context stops in the later case.

In the same functionality, while using wllcient.jar with a running camel
context + listener to the queue, I need to communicate with Weblogic data
source to get connection for which wlfullclient.jar is needed. If i use this
jar in the project along with wlclient.jar, the same issue as above occurs
where the camel context doesn;t start. I have no clue as how can I have both
functionalities ( running camel context that keeps listening to queue and
successful connection with Weblogic data source/ connection factory to get
the connection as needed ) running together.

Please help !!

Thanks,
Ammy