Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Lashing <ls...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 16:08:59 UTC

Hbase hbck -repair slow

We recently suffered meta corrupt issue. We tried to use hbck -repair to fix
But the performance is not fast (about 1 region for 1 second). Are there any better way to speed up the process?
Btw, My Hbase is 0.90.6. Thanks.

Re: Hbase hbck -repair slow

Posted by Lashing <ls...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevin , it looks like this option is only available in 0.90.7

"Kevin O'dell" <ke...@cloudera.com> 於 2013/1/15 下午11:56 寫道:

Re: Hbase hbck -repair slow

Posted by Kevin O'dell <ke...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Hbase hbck -repair slow