Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by wei <sw...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/21 20:58:13 UTC

more than 1 active controler

We noticed we have more than 2 active controllers. How can we fix the
issue? it has been for a few days.

Thanks,
Wei

Re: more than 1 active controler

Posted by Mayuresh Gharat <gh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wei,

Do you mean to say...you had 2 controllers in your kafka cluster for a few
days and everything was fine?
Did you investigate how the cluster got in to that state?

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--
-Regards,