Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bob <to...@excite.com> on 2007/05/25 13:55:30 UTC

S2 fileupload interceptor resources

When i was implementing the fileupload via the interceptor, using default settings ( i.e. the jakarta stuff as specified in default.properties ), I found that i had to go get two jar files for this to work, commons io and commons fileupload.  I was just wondering why these wouldn't be distributed with the other jars in the lib directory of the struts2.06-all distribution?  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the nature of that lib directory?  Perhaps those commons ones are added during the maven build?  If so, seems like there should be a project management tool dependent manner of specifying the dependencies.