Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "La Motta, David" <Da...@netapp.com> on 2013/09/18 23:26:32 UTC

Hotels for CCC Amsterdam

Hey everybody, I think I saw something about hotels not being decided for
CCC in Amsterdam this November.  Has that been squared out?

I know this is not a dev question per seŠ but hey, what better group to
ask that question but this one?  :-)

Thanks!

--
David La Motta
Technical Marketing Engineer - Citrix Solutions | NetApp

Direct: 1.919.476.5042
david.lamotta@netapp.com

Re: Hotels for CCC Amsterdam

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM, La Motta, David
<Da...@netapp.com> wrote:
> Hey everybody, I think I saw something about hotels not being decided for
> CCC in Amsterdam this November.  Has that been squared out?

yes, I hear at Schuberg Philis there are three hotels. Nagotiations on
prices are going on, hence they are not published yet.
I think you need to keep a bot on the site for this.

regards,