Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Joey Gibson <jo...@joeygibson.com> on 2001/08/13 14:10:53 UTC

+E Jikes Switch?

	If I'm using jikes as my compiler and I want to pass the emacs-friendly
switch to it, how do I do that with the javac task? I know how to pass the
'standard' switches for deprecation, optimization, etc, but how do I pass a
non-standard switch?

Joey

-- Sun Certified Java2 Programmer
-- My Pocket Smalltalk Stuff: www.joeygibson.com/st
--
-- "We thought about killin' him, but we kinda
--  hated to go that far...." - Briscoe Darling

Re: +E Jikes Switch?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Joey Gibson <jo...@joeygibson.com> wrote:

> 	If I'm using jikes as my compiler and I want to pass the
> 	emacs-friendly switch to it, how do I do that with the javac
> 	task?

<http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html#jikes-switches>

Stefan