Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Herman Reintke <hr...@tauri.nl> on 2007/06/11 08:30:32 UTC

Taglib examples startup error

LS,

I created a jcrtaglib from the contrib directory and try to run the examples
which are included.

At startup I get the following error :

SEVERE: Parse error in application web.xml file at
jndi:/localhost/examples/WEB-INF/web.xml
java.lang.NullPointerException

SEVERE: Occurred at line 47 column 21

At line 40-47 of the web.xml are the following lines

L40	<resource-env-ref>
L41		<env-entry-name>jcr/jndi/properties</env-entry-name>
L42		<env-entry-value>
L43 java.naming.factory.initial=
L43  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.provider.DummyInitialContextFactory
L44 java.naming.provider.url=http://www.apache.org/jackrabbit
L45		</env-entry-value>
L46		<env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
L47	</resource-env-ref>

Do I need to (re)configure some of the example files to work with the current
Jackrabbit version ?

Kind regards,

Herman Reintke