Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Marc <ph...@apache.org> on 2017/02/20 20:08:09 UTC

SPDLOG

Jolly Good day,
   In an upcoming PR for minifi-cpp I'm going to upgrade the version of
spdlog. While the spirit of the PR isn't addressing the version of spdlog,
bugs found in spdlog have forced me to upgrade. With recent changes to
minifi-cpp, initialization takes less time, thus exposing issues. A simple
upgrade of spdlog solves the problems. I didn't attempt to track down the
particular issue but given that the logging library is nearly a year old (
and there have been timing issues since then ) I took the liberty of
upgrading spd log. Let me know if this is a problem.
  Best Regards,
  Marc

Re: SPDLOG

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a welcomed upgrade.  Will keep an eye out for the PR.