Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "Klink, Michael (MK)" <Mi...@authentidate.de> on 2011/05/11 16:12:36 UTC

Alfresco Extensions problem when using webservices binding

Hello!

Currently I'm working on a project which involves pushing documents via
CMIS into an Alfresco installation (Community - v3.4.0 (d 3370)) and
adding custom information in aspect properties.

The versions I'm using are OpenCMIS 0.3.0 in combination with the
Alfresco-OpenCMIS-Extension 0.2.

I started out using atompub binding and everything worked fine. Now I've
been asked to switch to webservices binding. Since I did so (merely
changing the session parameters), the aspects and aspect properties
contained in the document creation call have been ignored while a simple
document node with the document itself is created all right.
Unfortunately I get no failure message anywhere.

For document creation I'm making use of the Alfresco-OpenCMIS-Extension
option to include additional aspects in the cmis:objectTypeId parameter
and values for the aspect properties in the createDocument map, e.g.
{ad:keywords=[keyword],  cmis:objectTypeId=cmis:document,P:ad:myaspect,
cmis:name=Test 1.pdf, ad:transactionId=a2b59a6b81bb8ae6e} where
ad:myaspect is an aspect with a multi-value property ad:keywords and a
single-value property ad:transactionId.

Has anyone else had this problem and maybe found a solution?

Regards,   Michael.

Please consider our valuable environment before printing this email or any attachments.

AuthentiDate International AG
Rethelstra?e 47
40237 Dusseldorf / Germany
HR Dusseldorf 44361
www.authentidate.de
Vorstand/Executive Board:
Jan C.Wendenburg (Vorsitz/CEO)
Marc T. Willems
AR/Non Executive Board:
Ulrich Reutner (Vorsitz/Chairman)

Re: Alfresco Extensions problem when using webservices binding

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi Michael,

You are on the wrong mailing list.
The Alfresco OpenCMIS Extension list is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/alfresco-opencmis-extension