Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Pierre Lavignotte <pi...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 09:08:47 UTC

Re: Excel file creation in both Excel 2003 (.xls) and Excel 2007(.xlsm) format

Hi Naveen,

I guess you're talking about a web application.
The problem is how to detect the Excel version on the client side...
I don't know if it's possible with some JS or so but it's not a POI problem,
it's a web problem.

You can still go with 2 links a let the client choose the one he needs.

Pierre

Cordialement,
Pierre Lavignotte
Ingénieur Conception & Développement