Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/19 02:34:31 UTC

Autodeploy and clear work directory

Hi,

I am running TC 5.5.27, Ubuntu Linux Server 8.04 and Java6U24.

Is there a way to clear the work directory automatically when i deploy
any new war under webapps and i always need to restart tomcat server
whenever i deploy new war. is there a forceful auto deploy feature ?

Regards,

Kaushal

Re: Autodeploy and clear work directory

Posted by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Kaushal Shriyan
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running TC 5.5.27, Ubuntu Linux Server 8.04 and Java6U24.
>
> Is there a way to clear the work directory automatically when i deploy
> any new war under webapps and i always need to restart tomcat server
> whenever i deploy new war. is there a forceful auto deploy feature ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kaushal

Hi,

Can someone please reply me on my earlier post to this Mailing List ?

Regards,

Kaushal