Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <al...@databloom.ai> on 2022/10/25 06:51:09 UTC

Fwd: Migrating away from Travis-CI

Hey Bertty, hope all is well. Are we fine here? I have in mind that we changed to GitHub some month ago, are we?

Cheers, stay safe,
—Alex

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

--
databloom AI, Inc.

3401 N. MIAMI AVE. STE 230
33127 Miami, Florida
United States

--  Please consider the environment before printing this
email --

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is confidential. If you
have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then
delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal
the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this
email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will
not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.

Re: Migrating away from Travis-CI

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@databloom.ai>.
Hi,

Found this one, more recent. Website uses Travis.

—Alex

Posted by bertty contreras <be...@apache.org>.
Hi folks,