Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2015/03/31 08:16:51 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Commons Lang 3.4 based on RC1

Hi,

it looks like I've broken OS detection in SystemUtils in r1669750 [1].
After these changes, the following will fail:

assertTrue(SystemUtils.isOSMatch("Windows Me", "4.90", "Windows", "4.9"));

Since there seems to be another regression in the time package, I'd like to
fix this and address Olivers findings as well.

Thanks to all how reviewed this RC.

Benedikt

[1] http://svn.apache.org/r1669750