Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Carlos Chang <cc...@m7.com> on 2004/10/26 19:09:36 UTC

[ANN] Eclipse - Struts,Tiles & JSP, FREE Trial

Web Application Development Tools for Open Source and Standard Platforms

October 2004

| Top 10 <http://www.m7.com/OctTilesMailer.jsp> | Reviewer's Guide
<http://www.m7.com/OctTilesMailer.jsp> | On-Line Trial | Live Webinars |
Demos | Features & Roadmap |
<http://www.m7.com/strutslist_email_oct25.jsp>

NEW! Struts Tiles Support + More!
M7 Announces New Innovations for Struts Tiles in NitroX

*	Design time rendering of Tiles
*	Tiles Configuration Graphical Editors
*	Integrated Tiles & Struts
*	Tiles Consistency Checking

Working with Tiles and Struts can be quite challenging. NitroX helps by
providing visual and source level editing capabilities and a deep
overall knowledge of your entire web application. Unique to NitroX is
the AppXRay technology which provides awareness for validation and
consistency checking of tiles related functionality and all other layers
of the web application, including Struts, JSP and Java. (details below)
Try it Now! <http://www.m7.com/strutslist_email_oct25.jsp>

M7 is proud to further enhance the capabilities of NitroX and provide
even more value and productivity for our customers. A summary of new
capabilities is shown below. To see more details and to try NitroX for
FREE, please visit us here.
<http://www.m7.com/strutslist_email_oct25.jsp>

Best regards,

M7 Team

   <http://www.m7.com/strutslist_email_oct25.jsp>

New Capabilities Include:

*	Tiles configuration graphical editors

	*	Definitions: Allows a modeless, form based, creation and
modification of tiles. Source code editing is optionally available for
simultaneous editing.
	*	Diagram: A graphical diagram editor of the tiles
specified in the config file. This also displays the tiles
inter-relationships (tile B extends from tile A etc). Source code
editing is optionally available for simultaneous editing.
	*	Source: For source code only editing.

*	Tiles awareness in the Struts configuration files: When editing
the Struts configuration files, NitroX will know which tag attribute can
have a tile name value and offers a "tile picker". For example, the path
attribute of the forward tag has a custom editor that allows you to
choose whether to forward to a JSP page, an action or a tile.
*	Tiles viewerTiles viewer that assembles a tile from its
definition and renders it using the NitroX JSP Design Editor..
*	Tiles JSP tag library
*	Tiles Consistency Checking
*	More... <http://www.m7.com/strutslist_email_oct25.jsp>

Re: [ANN] Eclipse - Struts,Tiles & JSP, FREE Trial

Posted by peter maas <pe...@noterik.nl>.
On top of the java pages by sun:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp

has been out for a while...

--

Peter Maas
Application Architect / Streaming

Noterik Multimedia BV
Prins Hendrikkade 120
1011 AM Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)205929966
Fax: +31 (0)204688405
Gsm: +31 (0)624687952

Web: www.noterik.nl
--------------------------------------
Take a look at our streaming solutions:
http://www.streamedit.com/demo.html

Get firefox:

Re: [ANN] Eclipse - Struts,Tiles & JSP, FREE Trial

Posted by "Rolf C. Graulich" <RC...@gmx.de>.
Am Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2004 19:09 schrieb Carlos Chang:
> [...]NitroX Advertising[...]
I just downloaded the Trial, but it say during installation on a Suse
Linux 9.1, that it needs the Java SDK greater than 1.5. So what does this
mean? I do not know such a relase of the Java SDK. It doen't install
cause my SDK is only 1.4.x. Where ist this Version available?

Ist there an Example like the one shown in your video available?

(sorry, if this might be an OT posting!)
--

Grüße, Rolf