Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2019/05/22 15:16:29 UTC

JPA 2.2 support

Hi,

Does Aries support JPA 2.2 specification?

I am trying to install Hibernate 5 under Karaf 4 with Aries JPA 2.7.2 features.
The Hibernate versions 5.2.X (JPA 2.1) are working, but I have an issue with installing Hibernate 5.3.X, 5.4.X  (JPA 2.2).

Regards,
Andrei.

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our contacts privacy notice at Talend, Inc. <https://www.talend.com/contacts-privacy-policy/>

Re: JPA 2.2 support

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
To my knowledge this hasn’t been done yet. It shouldn’t be a big job to add it if you wanted to submit a patch.

All the best,

Tim