Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@hyperreal.org on 1997/08/18 14:20:46 UTC

Re: documentation/626: One doc error and one clarification for mod_auth_anon

Synopsis: One doc error and one clarification for mod_auth_anon

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-analyzed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Aug 18 05:20:45 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry about the delay in getting back to this..  The
missing directive has been documented.  I think the problem
with the required AuthUserFile is actually stemming from
mod_auth, not mod_auth_anon; I need to do some checking
here.  If that's the case, it might be appropriate for
mod_auth to not return failure on a missing file unless it's
Authoritative.

For now, can you confirm what version of Apache you're using?
And whether you have mod_auth compiled in?  (I'm pretty
sure you do..)
Synopsis-Changed-From: One doc error and one clarification for mod_auth_anon
Synopsis-Changed-To: mod_auth_anon requires AuthUserFile (plus a doc bug)
Synopsis-Changed-By: coar
Synopsis-Changed-When: Mon Aug 18 05:20:45 PDT 1997
Release-Changed-From-To: -?
Release-Changed-By: coar
Release-Changed-When: Mon Aug 18 05:20:45 PDT 1997
Class-Changed-From-To: doc-bug-sw-bug
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Mon Aug 18 05:20:45 PDT 1997
Category-Changed-From-To: documentation-mod_auth-any
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Mon Aug 18 05:20:45 PDT 1997