Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mihamina Rakotomandimby <mi...@etu.univ-orleans.fr> on 2006/08/28 09:33:54 UTC

checkin and checkout not through http

Hi,
In most tutorial I followed, I noticed CO and CI are made through http.
For example, CO looks like:
	$ svn co http://.../.../... ...
Is not there a way to directly do it not passing through http?
May be I did not find the good document.
I have my own SVN server, on a LAN.
Thank you.

Re: checkin and checkout not through http

Posted by Kevin Greiner <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/28/06, Mihamina Rakotomandimby <
mihamina.rakotomandimby@etu.univ-orleans.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> In most tutorial I followed, I noticed CO and CI are made through http.
> For example, CO looks like:
> Is not there a way to directly do it not passing through http?
> May be I did not find the good document.
> I have my own SVN server, on a LAN.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ is the place to start. If you running svnserve,
you'll need to specify remote locations as "svn://.../.../" instead.