Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Quintin Kerby <qk...@caci.com> on 2006/04/06 15:02:15 UTC

displayValueOnly not working

At first I thought it was my facelets tag library not rendering the value,
but even not using facelets I can't get the following to just show the
value:

<t:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{requirementBean.available}" id=
"available" displayValueOnly="true"/>

It doesn't work with <t:selectOneMenu../> either.   Any guidance?

Quintin Kerby

Re: displayValueOnly not working

Posted by Quintin Kerby <qk...@caci.com>.
For the record, the tomahawk TLD I am using is <tlib-version>1.0.10</
tlib-version>.  I use the myfaces-all.jar and tomahawk is supplied with
it.

I couldn't get #{true} to work.  I also tried t:inputTextArea and no luck.
 The best I can do is disabled="true".

Quintin Kerby
CACI, Inc.
(904) 596-7040

Quintin Kerby <qk...@caci.com>
04/06/2006 11:32
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: displayValueOnly not working

Haven't tried #{true} yet, but I did have it resolving to a boolean in my
backing bean at first, and tried displayValueOnly="true" as a test.

Quintin Kerby
CACI, Inc.
(904) 596-7040

Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>
04/06/2006 11:16

Quintin Kerby wrote:

> At first I thought it was my facelets tag library not rendering the
> value, but even not using facelets I can't get the following to just
> show the value:
>
> <t:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{requirementBean.available}"
> id="available" displayValueOnly="true"/>
>
> It doesn't work with <t:selectOneMenu../> either.   Any guidance?
>
> Quintin Kerby

Does "#{true}", or a method binding work for you?

It works fine for me (with facelets, too) using t:inputTextarea, and
displayValueOnly binding to a getter that returns true or false.

--
Dave Brondsema
Software Developer

Re: displayValueOnly not working