Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Scott Wang <sc...@rumbleentertainment.com> on 2012/09/29 00:20:05 UTC

errors in make check ubuntu 10.04

I was building mesos using ubuntu 10.04 and was able to go through
"make" without any errors.  But when I executed "make check", I
encountered the following errors:

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 218 tests from 42 test cases ran. (52249 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 204 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 14 tests, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsSimpleTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_CreateRemoveCgroup
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Busy
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_SubsystemsHierarchy
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_CheckHierarchy
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_CheckHierarchySubsystems
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_ReadControl
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_WriteControl
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_GetCgroups
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_GetTasks
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_ListenEvent
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Freezer
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_KillTasks
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_DestroyCgroup
[  FAILED  ] CgroupsIsolation.ROOT_CGROUPS_BalloonFramework

My question is should I care about those errors.

Thanks,
Scott

Re: errors in make check ubuntu 10.04

Posted by Scott Wang <sc...@rumbleentertainment.com>.