Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Eric Scott <er...@att.net> on 2011/12/30 00:14:06 UTC

Fuseki configuration question

I'm in the process of migrating a joseki configuration file to fuseki.
I see this clause in example for <#service1>:

    fuseki:serviceReadWriteGraphStore "data" ;     # SPARQL Graph store
protocol (Read and write)

It's not clear to me what this does.  What other values could one
provide for this predicate, and what effect would those values have?
Where is the value for this predicate referenced? I think the approprate
reference for SPARQL Graph store protocol is
<http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/>, but it's not giving me
much of a clue.

Thanks,

Re: Fuseki configuration question

Posted by Eric Scott <er...@att.net>.
OK. I guess I can answer my own question. Given that in the example
#service1 has :

    fuseki:name                       "ds" ;       # http://host:port/ds

s-put http://localhost:3030/ds/data default books.ttl

Could be used to insert the contents of 'books.ttl'  into the default
graph through the SPARQL Graph store endpoint at /ds/data

That makes sense.