Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve Leach <st...@mi-int.com> on 2003/04/20 18:47:09 UTC

Re[2]: [users@httpd] test please

David,

   Still does not work, however if you telnet to the port it is
   accepting requests so I guess that the server is up - it may be
   your configuration - can you see the website locally (ie from
   127.0.0.1 or by using an equated http://lordsofd2.servegame.com
   pointing to 127.0.0.1 in your hosts file if you are doing virtual
   hosting)?

--
Best Regards,

Steve Leach
Network Manager
MI International Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1642 356 205
Fax: +44 (0)1642 356 229
steve.leach@mi-int.com
www.mi-int.com
www.askalix.com

DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily of MI International Ltd.
This e-mail and any information or files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended individual or entity. If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail postmaster@mi-int.com, along with a copy of the e-mail.