Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2011/08/11 14:36:20 UTC

Half-baked subprojects

PR 51648 is a trivial but valid bug in libapreq2.

The reporter entered it under httpd/core, commenting that he couldn't
find a more appropriate place for it.  Unless both he and I are missing
something, he's right: there's nowhere 'right' to report libapreq2 bugs!

Would I be right in assuming apreq maintenance straddles httpd
and mod_perl folks, and you are around on this list?  I guess an
apreq subcategory under bugzilla/httpd would fix this.

How many of our subprojects have dangling loose ends like this?

--
Nick Kew

Re: Half-baked subprojects

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
On 8/11/2011 11:44 PM, Sander Temme wrote:

> On Aug 11, 2011, at 6:48 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:
>
>>> +1 to "component" of libapreq2 under apache-httpd2. Is that an infra
>>> ticket or do some folks here have access?
>>
>> Done. IMHO the PMC chair should have the Bugzilla karma to do this.
>> If you don't have it, please ask infra to grant it.
>
> I have given covener <at> gmail the "Edit Components" capability, same Rüdiger has.

Thanks Sander :)

Re: Half-baked subprojects

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On Aug 11, 2011, at 6:48 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

>> +1 to "component" of libapreq2 under apache-httpd2. Is that an infra
>> ticket or do some folks here have access?
>
> Done. IMHO the PMC chair should have the Bugzilla karma to do this.
> If you don't have it, please ask infra to grant it.

I have given covener <at> gmail the "Edit Components" capability, same Rüdiger has.

S.

PGP FP: FC5A 6FC6 2E25 2DFD 8007  EE23 9BB8 63B0 F51B B88A

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme

RE: Half-baked subprojects

Posted by "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ru...@vodafone.com>.

Regards