Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> on 2010/08/27 02:28:03 UTC

Thrift User Group Meetup?

Hi all -

Just throwing an idea out here - would anyone be interested in attending a
Thrift User Group (ThUG) meetup in San Francisco? Not sure when just yet,
but Rapleaf could probably provide the space.

I think it would be nice for us to meet the local community members. Maybe
we could also put together a few short talks? I'm open to suggestion.

-Bryan

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by Fred Potter <fp...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I would come.

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.
See you there.

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Great idea!
sound's like a long way....what about Zürich ;-)

RE: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com>.
Yup, I'm up for it.

(We're in Mountain View, but I live in SF)

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by Dave Engberg <de...@evernote.com>.
Absolutely!

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by Noam Wolf <no...@gmail.com>.
+1 for NYC. Might have a space to host as well...

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?

Posted by Roy Smith <ro...@panix.com>.
I'm in for NYC.

Re: Thrift User Group Meetup?