Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com> on 2004/05/20 13:17:23 UTC

JSR168 portlet samples in Portal engine?

Hi,

I can't make the JSR168 portlet-test work in Portal Engine.I have "The
coplet TestPortlet-1 is currently not available" on the top window and
nothing inside the 2 testsuite portlets.

I have :
- today cvs Pluto builded and working well with testsuite samples
- today cvs cocoon 2.1.5
- tomcat 4.1.30
- expanded cocoon.war in my webapp (tomcat 4.1) and removed
cocoon/WEB-INF/pluto*.jar and portlet-api*.jar as mentioned in the
Portal main page
- It says also "remove the Pluto webapp". Means delete pluto folder in
webapp and pluto.xml? I think pluto has been integrated in cocoon portal
block right ?
If i remove the weapps/pluto + pluto.xml : no errors in tomcat
If i remove webapps/pluto, sure tomcat says webapps/pluto does not exist

Somebody any idea ?

Regards,

Phil

Re: JSR168 portlet samples in Portal engine?

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@soociety.com>.
I try again cause i had no success :