Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Huber <mh...@project-team.de> on 2009/03/19 15:44:40 UTC

How to integrate xhtml files into a maven generated site?

Hi folk,

I have a number of xhtml files, which I want to integrate into my
site, but I don't want to change them into the apt format etc.

On the doxia site I see, that it should be possible if I create a sub
directory "xhtml" and place there my files with the extension ".xhtml".

I also add the doxia-module-xhtml in my build section:

<plugin>
     <dependencies>
         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
             <artifactId>doxia-module-xhtml</artifactId>
             <version>1.0</version>
         </dependency>
     </dependencies>
</plugin>

But non of my xhtml file are in the target folder after calling mvn site:site.

Do I miss something? Do I have to adjust my files?
Hope someone could give me a hint whats wrong.

Thanks
Marco

Re: How to integrate xhtml files into a maven generated site?

Posted by feensturm <fe...@drachensegler.ch>.
Hi Lukas

Lukas Theussl-3 wrote:

> Where did you get the snapshot from? Are you using the new snapshot repo
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots ? (not the old one at
> people.apache.org).

This did the trick, thanx.

Re: How to integrate xhtml files into a maven generated site?

Posted by feensturm <fe...@drachensegler.ch>.
Hi Lukas

Lukas Theussl-3 wrote:

> Where did you get the snapshot from? Are you using the new snapshot repo
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots ? (not the old one at
> people.apache.org).

This did the trick, thanx.

Re: How to integrate xhtml files into a maven generated site?

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
This will just copy the xhtml file as a resource, so you can link it statically.
With Doxia 1.1 you can have the xhtml source file processed by the site renderer,
so it gets really integrated in the site, with navigation, menus, etc.

-Lukas

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Where did you get the snapshot from? Are you using the new snapshot repo
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots ? (not the old one at people.apache.org).

If that's not it please attach the full stack trace.

cheers,
-Lukas

Posted by feensturm <fe...@drachensegler.ch>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
As I said, you can't use site-plugin-2.0-beta-7 (btw latest version is 2.0) with
doxia 1.1. Try version 2.1-SNAPSHOT.

HTH,
-Lukas

Posted by feensturm <fe...@drachensegler.ch>.
Hi

Posted by Marco Huber <mh...@project-team.de>.
Thank you Lukas for your answer.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
This doesn't work with doxia-1.0, it's fixed in doxia-1.1 which is not used yet by
the site plugin. There is a snapshot of the site plugin (version 2.1-SNAPSHOT)
that uses doxia 1.1 but it requires maven 2.1 (currently being voted on, should be