Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2010/09/14 00:14:44 UTC

Test

This is a test to see if we can still post to the dev mailing list via
nabble.  Did this get through?

Re: Test

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Well, the intent was not to "mess with him" per se.  It's just a nice
side effect.  Sorry, Martijn.  :)  We were talking via IM earlier and
he said he thought he had it turned off.  He asked me if I had the
"new topic" link and I did, so I thought I'd test it out.

Re: Test

Posted by Philip Chapman <pc...@pcsw.us>.
We should set up a league.

--
Philip A. Chapman
Java Software Development

Re: Test

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
its a sport

Re: Test

Posted by Philip Chapman <pc...@pcsw.us>.

--
Philip A. Chapman
Java Software Development

Re: Test

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Test

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Re: Test

Posted by Philip Chapman <pc...@pcsw.us>.
Nope.  I never saw it.  Sorry.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM, James Carman
<ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> This is a test to see if we can still post to the dev mailing list via
> nabble.  Did this get through?

Philip A. Chapman
Java Software Development
Enterprise, Web, and Desktop