Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ja...@internet.lu on 2004/01/10 11:21:51 UTC

[FLOW-Woody] access value from RepeaterRow

Hi,

Using Cocoon 2.1.4-dev.

In Woody form, I've put the upload widget in a wd: repeater (id="files"), to allow multiple file upload.

I want to put the files somewhere other than upload-dir, so need to access the upload widget array from the repeaterWidget("files").RepeaterRow.upload[n], to find out the filenames. I'm trying syntax:

form.getWidget("files").getWidget(0,"upload").getValue()
or
form.getWidget("files").getWidget(0,"upload").getValue().getHeaders().get("filename")

but getting error "function does not exist"

can anyone tell me:

-a better way to iterate the rows in the form.getWidget("files") so i know max n in upload[n]?
-how to retrieve the getValue() from one of these (upload) widgets?

My plan for moving the uploaded files to a different location is: using get("filename"), find the file in upload-dir, move to another directory, and rename it.

This is the copy option, or i could write a new file to file system using the upload-widget.getValue() as byte stream. Which is better?

TIA for any help
James