Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Brown, Carlton" <Ca...@compucredit.com> on 2008/03/26 13:37:03 UTC

Strange error during publish

Can anyone tell me what this error means?  2.0.0-beta2.

The strange thing is that it only happens in one of two environments
that look the same to me.

[ivy:publish] :: delivering :: rhinestone#flintstone;1.0.0.3 :: 1.0.0.3
:: integration :: Wed Mar 26 09:01:58 EDT 2008

[Error] :43:30: cos-nonambig: "":license and WC[##any] (or elements from
their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
particles.

Re: Strange error during publish

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@anyware-tech.com>.
Le mercredi 26 mars 2008, Brown, Carlton a écrit :
> Can anyone tell me what this error means?  2.0.0-beta2.
>
> The strange thing is that it only happens in one of two environments
> that look the same to me.
>
> [ivy:publish] :: delivering :: rhinestone#flintstone;1.0.0.3 :: 1.0.0.3
>
> :: integration :: Wed Mar 26 09:01:58 EDT 2008
>
> [Error] :43:30: cos-nonambig: "":license and WC[##any] (or elements from
> their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
> validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
> particles.

You are hitting IVY-750. But it shouldn't hurt Ivy functionnalities.

Nicolas

Re: Strange error during publish

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Brown, Carlton <
Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what this error means?  2.0.0-beta2.
>
> The strange thing is that it only happens in one of two environments
> that look the same to me.
>
> [ivy:publish] :: delivering :: rhinestone#flintstone;1.0.0.3 :: 1.0.0.3
> :: integration :: Wed Mar 26 09:01:58 EDT 2008
>
> [Error] :43:30: cos-nonambig: "":license and WC[##any] (or elements from
> their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle Attribution". During
> validation against this schema, ambiguity would be created for those two
> particles.

This error occurs only with some xml parsers. Search the list for details.
It's fixed in trunk.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/