Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Srinivas Surapaneni <sr...@comcast.net> on 2006/04/06 03:03:08 UTC

DataGrid

DataGrid is generating the url’s with http get.

How Do I make it to generate a form post with sorting and paging?

Thank You

RE: DataGrid

Posted by Srinivas Surapaneni <sr...@comcast.net>.
Eddie,

I saw the sample. But the form posting is outside the datagrid.

If we use templateCell and use textbox in the templateCell and when a user
enters some data and click on sorting or paging, all the data will be lost.

Is there any workaround for this?

For paging, we want to use/call back end methods to get the next page of
data. Are there any hooks in the DataGrid to get next page externally?

Is there any plan to improve the DataGrid compoenent to support editable
grids?

I had a question on Beehive/JSF

We are planning to use JSF as the view component. We want to do all
validations in the Beehive controller and use <netui:errors/> at the top of
JSF page. Do you see anything wrong with this approach.

Since JSF page does not have access to actionForm, can use use
#{pageFlow.formBean.xxxx}, where formBean is a instance variable in
pageflow. We want to submit the JSF form directly to beehive action and
validate it.

Is Beehive/JSF integration stable?

Thank You
Srinivas Surapaneni

Posted by Srinivas Surapaneni <sr...@comcast.net>.
Where do call JavaScript to convert a GET into a POST?

Are you talking about overriding url's for paging and sorting?

Thank You

Re: DataGrid

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Srinivas--