Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Piyush Kumar Nahata <pi...@virtusa.com> on 2006/04/07 12:04:07 UTC

Displaying a portlet before the portlet page layout breadcrumbs are rendered

Hi all,

I'm using Jetspeed 2.0 Multi db version. I'm stuck up with a situation
where I want a portlet to be rendered top most in the page and then
followed by the bread crumbs and other page layout decorations and then
the rest of the portlets as usual. How do I do that ? Any help in this
regard is highly appreciated.

                      |-----------------------------------------------|
                      ||                                             ||

                      ||   I portlet Goes Here                       ||
                      |-----------------------------------------------|
                      |-----------------------------------------------|
                      || Portlet selector and Page Help Links here   ||
                      |-----------------------------------------------|

                      ||-------------------| |-----------------------||
                      ||                   | |                       ||
                      || Normal Portlet 1  | | Normal Portlet 2      ||
                      ||                   | |                       ||

Regards,
Piyush Kumar Nahata,
Software Engineer,
Cell no - 9840783583