Posted to user@poi.apache.org by sidd <si...@in.com> on 2013/10/25 10:37:20 UTC

Styles present in Excel file for .XLS format[not .xlsx] is not getting correctly displayed in Office Excel 2013

I am generating an excel file in both formats [xls and xlsx] using POI HSSF
and XSSF.

*Styles present in Excel file for .xls format is not getting correctly
displayed in Office Excel 2013.*

These styles are properly displayed in /Office Excel 2010/ for *XLS* format.
These styles are properly displayed in /Office Excel 2010, 2013/ for *XLSX*
format.

I am using the basic styles of Date and Numbers.

Can anybody guide me why this weird behavior is present for Office 2013?