Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> on 2007/06/11 22:34:34 UTC

Tutorial on mina-sm

Hi,

I've added a tutorial on mina-sm. Let me know what you think. The
tutorial is here:

http://mina.apache.org/introduction-to-mina-sm.html

BTW, I've added the link to the Documentation page but it doesn't appear
when I go to http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html. Why is that?

--
Niklas Therning
www.spamdrain.net

Re: Tutorial on mina-sm

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 6/18/07, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/12/07, Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip/>
> > > I run rsync every hour (at people.apache.org) to copy auto-exported
> > > HTML files into our home directory (/www/mina.apache.org/), and any
> > > changes in the web home directory goes live after a few hours.
> >
> > Trustin,
> >
> > Since you are already running rsync every hour, would it also be possible to
> > fix the FAQ every hour ?
> > As I mentioned before,  the links in the FAQ don't work (probably a bug in
> > Confluence)
> > This will fix it:
> >
> > sed -i 's|%253F|%3F|g' faq.html
>
> I used perl instead:
>
> perl -pi -e 's/%253F/%3F|g' *.html

I found 's/%25([0-9A-Z]{2})/%$1/g' works for more cases such as '/'.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: Tutorial on mina-sm

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 6/12/07, Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> > I run rsync every hour (at people.apache.org) to copy auto-exported
> > HTML files into our home directory (/www/mina.apache.org/), and any
> > changes in the web home directory goes live after a few hours.
>
> Trustin,
>
> Since you are already running rsync every hour, would it also be possible to
> fix the FAQ every hour ?
> As I mentioned before,  the links in the FAQ don't work (probably a bug in
> Confluence)
> This will fix it:
>
> sed -i 's|%253F|%3F|g' faq.html

I used perl instead:

perl -pi -e 's/%253F/%3F|g' *.html

Thanks for the tip!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: Tutorial on mina-sm

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
On 6/12/07, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/12/07, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've added a tutorial on mina-sm. Let me know what you think. The
> > tutorial is here:
> >
> > http://mina.apache.org/introduction-to-mina-sm.html
>
> Let me review it soon.
>
> > BTW, I've added the link to the Documentation page but it doesn't appear
> > when I go to http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html. Why is that?
>
> I run rsync every hour (at people.apache.org) to copy auto-exported
> HTML files into our home directory (/www/mina.apache.org/), and any
> changes in the web home directory goes live after a few hours.

Trustin,

Since you are already running rsync every hour, would it also be possible to
fix the FAQ every hour ?
As I mentioned before,  the links in the FAQ don't work (probably a bug in
Confluence)
This will fix it:

sed -i 's|%253F|%3F|g' faq.html

Maarten

So we

Re: Tutorial on mina-sm

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 6/12/07, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've added a tutorial on mina-sm. Let me know what you think. The
> tutorial is here:
>
> http://mina.apache.org/introduction-to-mina-sm.html

Let me review it soon.

> BTW, I've added the link to the Documentation page but it doesn't appear
> when I go to http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html. Why is that?

I run rsync every hour (at people.apache.org) to copy auto-exported
HTML files into our home directory (/www/mina.apache.org/), and any
changes in the web home directory goes live after a few hours.  So we