Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/25 03:23:06 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
component setup.

Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC 28-April-09).

Thanks!

Phil

[+1]  Yes!
[+0]  OK
[-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
[-1 ]  no, because...

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Niall Pemberton wrote:
> +1, but what about the community? Are we going to have a second vote
> the commiters who want to join Commons?

Yes, but I was planning to kick those votes off individually on private@
once this vote closes (assuming success).

Phil

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

here my +1

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
+1

Oliver

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 3:23 AM, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
> component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC 28-April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Phil Steitz wrote:

> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
> component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC 28-April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

+1

- Jörg

Fwd: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
FYI.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>
> Date: April 24, 2009 6:23:06 PM PDT
> To: Commons Developers List <de...@commons.apache.org>
> Subject: [VOTE]  Accept Sanselan as a commons component
>
> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper)
> commons component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can
> discuss the administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the
> svn moves and component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC 28-
> April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/04/2009, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Phil Steitz wrote:
>
> > I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
> component setup.
> >
> > Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC 28-April-09).
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Phil
> >

> > [+1]  Yes!
> > [+0]  OK
> > [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> > [-1 ]  no, because...
> >

>  And here is my +1

+1

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
> component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC
> 28-April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

And here is my +1

Phil

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by Dave Meikle <lo...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/25 Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

+1

Cheers,
Dave

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
> component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC
> 28-April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

This VOTE has passed with 9 +1 votes (8 from Commons PMC members) and no
+-0 or -1 votes.

Welcome to the Commons!

Phil

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
> component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC
> 28-April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
>

> [+1]  Yes!
> [+0]  OK
> [-0 ]  not thrilled about this, but OK
> [-1 ]  no, because...

Would help if I added the footnote:

[1] http://markmail.org/message/4oum556w4wqubnvm

Re: [VOTE] Accept Sanselan as a commons component

Posted by lu...@free.fr.
----- "Phil Steitz" <ph...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I would like to propose that we accept Sanselan as a (proper) commons
>
> component.  See [1] for background on Sanselan.  We can discuss the
> administrative issues in [1] as we plan and execute the svn moves and
>
> component setup.
>
> Votes, please.  This vote will close in 72 hours (1:00AM UTC
> 28-April-09).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil

+1