Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2004/03/07 20:17:30 UTC

Will roll 0.9.5 soon

I wanted to do this before I left for NY, but alas, time ran out.  I'll
get back Wednesday night, so I'll do it then.  If you want to get
something in before the T&R, here's your chance.  :)  I'll also resurrect
the 1_0_BRANCH at that time, and then -dev will be 1.1-dev, hoping to get
1.0 out SOON.

--Cliff

Re: Will roll 0.9.5 soon

Posted by Klaus Keppler <kl...@informatik.stud.uni-erlangen.de>.
I still got no reply concerning the apr_thread_cond_wait patch for
WIN32 systems (the mutex deadlock problem caused by multiple unlocking).
Since this seems to be a serious bug it would be cool if the patch
could be integrated in 0.95.
If there are any problems/questions/... with the patch please let me
know.

    Klaus

Re: Will roll 0.9.5 soon

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Craig Rodrigues wrote:

> What's the status of apr 0.9.5?  I'm getting many
> requests to update apr in the FreeBSD ports system.

T&R tomorrow.

I'll try to attend to any outstanding patches before I roll the RC.

--Cliff

Re: Will roll 0.9.5 soon

Posted by Craig Rodrigues <ro...@crodrigues.org>.
Hi,