Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2008/08/25 11:38:26 UTC

ServiceMix in blogosphere

L.S.,

To allow people to easily keep track of what is happening in the
ServiceMix blogosphere, I added a page on the website/wiki
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/ServiceMix+in+blogosphere)
which gives you a list of all blogs with ServiceMix related entries.
These posts are also being aggregated in a new meta-feed
(http://xfruits.com/servicemix/all/) so you can subscribe to a single
feed to get all the latest and greatest ServiceMix news.

I would like to invite the users and committers who have a blog to start
labeling/tagging their ServiceMix related posts so we can add those
entries to the website and meta-feed as well.  Just send me a mail with
the RSS/Atom feed for the tagged posts or add it to the wiki page
yourself and I'll make sure this all gets aggregated in the meta-feed.

Thanks for blogging about ServiceMix,

Gert