Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/11 13:57:13 UTC

GitHub Action builds

Hi All:

I enabled GitHub Actions builds which will give us quick feedback on PRs as
well as sanity checks for building and testing on Java LTS versions.

See https://github.com/apache/mina-ftpserver/actions

Gary

Re: GitHub Action builds

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hm, if I make a BC check as part of the enforce profile, I'll have to fix
Checkstyle errors. There are a lot, simple, but quite a few. Do we want
that?

Gary

Re: GitHub Action builds

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.