Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Craig Ringer <ri...@ringerc.id.au> on 2011/12/09 05:50:57 UTC

fop-pdf-image POM file

Heya

To make it easier to work with fop-pdf-image in my code, I've put
together a quick Maven pom file for it, since it's only distributed as a
standalone archive. It adds the required pdfbox dependency automatically
as well as providing metadata.

Jeremias: Feel free to pop this in the source and binary distribution
when you do a 2.0.1 to make it easier for other Maven users, if you want to.

I know I should really use the ant maven integration to generate a pom
from build.properties, etc, but my ant-wrangling is severely out of date.

--
Craig Ringer