Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "massive.boisson" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 09:24:45 UTC

building source

Hi, checkout source from SVN.
I installed maven 2.0.4.
I set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx800m.
And I run: mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install in trunk directory.

I think this is gist of the error I get:
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/directory-protocols/kerberos-protocol/0.5/kerberos-protocol-0.5.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository apache.incubating.releases
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/directory-protocols/kerberos-protocol/0.5/kerberos-protocol-0.5.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/directory-protocols/ldap-protocol/0.9.2/ldap-protocol-0.9.2.pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/directory-protocols/ldap-protocol/0.9.2/ldap-protocol-0.9.2.pom
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/directory-shared/ldap-common/0.9.1/ldap-common-0.9.1.pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/directory-shared/ldap-common/0.9.1/ldap-common-0.9.1.pom
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/directory-asn1/asn1-der/0.3.1/asn1-der-0.3.1.pom
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/directory-asn1/asn1-der/0.3.1/asn1-der-0.3.1.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error assembling JAR

Embedded error: The attribute "Extension-Name" may not occur more than once
in the same section
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error assembling JAR
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:475)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:454)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at
        at
        at
        at

This is the first time I am building amq, so probobly its something
simple/obvious (not to me).
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance and regards,

--MB

Re: building source

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I was getting exactly this yesterday on my powerbook but not on my G5. Bizarre.

The only workaround I could find was trashing my ~/.m2/repository
directory and building again. I've no idea what causes this

On 11/23/06, massive.boisson <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:115)
>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
>         at
>         at
>         at
>         at
>

> This is the first time I am building amq, so probobly its something

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/