Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eddie Yee <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/03 23:50:13 UTC

Best books

I was wondering if someone could point me to some decent books featuring Active MQ (preferably the latest 5.x).   More from an infrastructural, setup, enterprise design and best practices point of view.

I realize there are a lot of resources online, however I prefer to have this information in book form (call me old fashioned) ;)

Thanks!
Eddie
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix".

Re: Best books

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Eddie Yee <ed...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if someone could point me to some decent books featuring Active MQ (preferably the latest 5.x).   More from an infrastructural, setup, enterprise design and best practices point of view.
>
>  I realize there are a lot of resources online, however I prefer to have this information in book form (call me old fashioned) ;)

There are currently no books that address ActiveMQ ... yet ;-).

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/