Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/26 08:24:12 UTC

how is jndi used in ofbiz?

is it just used for storing the GeronimoTransactionManager?

if running in an j2ee server, does ofbiz use the servers jndi registry?

what dependencies does the ofbiz jndi naming service have?  for
example, does it need rmi infrastructure?

i'm a jndi newbie, so my questions are basic

many thanks,

chris

Re: how is jndi used in ofbiz?

Posted by pankaj savita <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

    This link could help you to understand OFBiz Setup & JNDI Configuration.

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site/docs/config_deploy_maint.html

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Savita

Re: how is jndi used in ofbiz?

Re: how is jndi used in ofbiz?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
look at the entityengine.xml
it is commented out.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

chris snow sent the following on 9/25/2010 11:24 PM: