Posted to user@struts.apache.org by raju <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/08 12:28:15 UTC

struts 2 rest showcase example

Hi,

I am trying to find struts 2 rest showcase example and try it out.Can
someone please let me know where i could find the code for download?

Regards
Raj

Re: struts 2 rest showcase example

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
raju wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find struts 2 rest showcase example and try it out.Can
> someone please let me know where i could find the code for download?
>
> Regards
> Raj

If you download the trunk of the Struts2.1 source using subversion,
you'll find it in struts2\apps\rest-showcase.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk/apps/rest-showcase/

In prior versions the rest plugin was in the sandbox which means it's
not distributed with the struts source zips and appears not to be tagged.
I think you'll only find it by downloading the sandbox source at an
appropriate revision

(It was here but not at the current revision:)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/