Posted to users@jena.apache.org by WanCai Wen <we...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 09:54:19 UTC

dataset on TDB

hi,

   i want to test perf on bigdata , Jena, etc.

but where can i find a dataset which suit to all RDF database?

Thanks
Andor

Re: dataset on TDB

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 29/11/12 09:38, WanCai Wen wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> is it has a test tool which can report some info?

See also BSBM

http://wifo5-03.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/bizer/berlinsparqlbenchmark/

This has a generator for different sizes of datasets and a performance tool.

(and avoid LUBM which is a bit unrealistic)

and see
   http://www.w3.org/wiki/RdfStoreBenchmarking
for a list of others

	Andy