Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Schuerig <mi...@schuerig.de> on 2005/01/17 21:27:03 UTC

I would like to provide a snapshot distribution that contains the jar,
sources including tests, docs including javadocs but no other of the
maven-generated artifacts.

Can Maven do this out of the box or with slight tweaking? Of course, if
you think what I'm trying to do is nonsense, you're invited to argue me
out of it.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  Failures to use one's frontal lobes
mailto:michael@schuerig.de        can result in the loss of them.

Re: Distribution: package jar, src, (java)docs and nothing else?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
No, not out of the box. The dist goal will be made more flexible, but
for now you'll need to manually copy it there before using the dist
goal.

- Brett