Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dolf Smits <do...@zonnet.nl> on 2004/01/21 19:54:52 UTC

patch for regexextracter

Hi all,.

I made a small patch, to extract all matches from a given result.
It works as follows:
when using -1 for the matchNumber (instead of 0 for rando, or a positive integer)
it will create seperate variables for all matches, this way you can extract all links on a page and test all these links (together with a foreach controller which I will post shortly as well)
It stores the number of matches in a variable <reference name>_matchNr, and al succesive matches in <reference name>_1, ..._2 etc.

If there is interest in it, and someone will have a look at it, I will also make some clearer documentation.

I hope people will like it.

Greetings, Dolf Smits